Monday 8 November 2021

Good Friend spell

          Today I made a good friend spell for me .Because I want to make more friends. Even though I have got five friends already I want to have more friends. It was really fun to make a good friend spell.

            I put some special ingredients to it. My special ingredients are love ,trust ,sharing, honesty and kindness. I put love the most because love is important to all of us to make a good friend.

            I also think Sharing and kindness important too because if you don’t share things there is no way you can make friends.

            I’m sure that my good friends spell will be working for me to have more friends. I can’t wait to use it to find more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.